CURRENT STUDENT INFORMATION
Please use the following links to view the most recent school newsletter and/or update your information.
UNIFORM AND BELL SCHEDULE
- Monday, 27th | National Spanish Exam Begins
- Tuesday, 28th | Advocacy Day at the Capital
- Wednesday, 29th | College Panel Discussion for Seniors
- Wednesday, 29th | Lenten Reconciliation Service
- Friday,31st | Stations of the Cross
- Sunday, 2nd | Class of 2027 Private Drama Showing
- Sunday, 2nd | Sunday Mass
- Monday, 3rd - Thursday, 6th | Kairos Retreat
- Thursday, 6th | Holy Thursday - Early Dismissal
- Friday, 7th | Good Friday - No School
- Monday, 10th | Classes Resume
- Thursday, 13th | Blood Drive
Medical Permission Form: According to the policies of the Archdiocese of San Antonio, students are not allowed to carry medication of any kind on their person. This document must be filled out and returned to the front office before medication can be administered to the student.